- Any product purchased from fireplacesstore is subject to a delivery chargs, delivery charges do vary due to customer location, customers will be notified of charges once an order has been placed, customers may also choose to use their own courier service of choice or collect their item/items in person.
- Customers will be given a specific date and day of delivery that is convenient for themselves wherever possible, we regret that we can not always give customers a specific time slot for delivery but we do try to minimise the time our customers have to wait.
In the rare event that delays are unavoidable due to unforseen circumstance ie traffic and road works we will endeavor to inform customers at the earliest opportunity via telephone.
- We stongly advice our customers or customers representative to check the goods they have purchased at point of delivery and to sign for them as proof of not just delivery but also that goods are in an undamaged condition all our products are checked personally prior to dispatch. If the customer cannot be present at time of delivery and has chosen a representative to take delivery the said representative must be over the age of 21 yrs .
- In the rare event that a customer misses a delivery then goods will not be left at the premisses of the customer and another attempt will then need to be arranged by the customer which will incur a second delivery charge.
- We only use trusted courier services to deliver our products.
- Delivery can take from 48hours up to 14 days depending on product availability at time of purchase due to high sales volume and is also dependent on stock availability from our suppliers customers will be notified of any delays at time of purchase and will also be given an estimated time for the goods to be dispatched to them once they are back in stock with us.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
- In the event a customer wishes to return a product purchased from fireplacesstore.com, the customer has 7 days to notify fireplacestore.com in writing via email from date of purchase.
- Please be advised that if a customer chooses to engage their own courier service or to collect products purchased from us in person then fireplacesstore will not be liable for any damage caused once the product has been collected from us, a refund or change of product will not be given.
- If a product purchased from fireplacesstore has been used/fitted into a customers home or damaged through carelessness then a refund will not be given or goods exchanged as the goods will no longer be classified as resaleable.
- All products must be returned to fireplacesstore in original condition and the original packaging wherever possible.
- The customer is liable for any costs incured in returning the products to fireplacesstore,and once the products have been received and checked and no damage found then a refund will be issued minus the original delivery charge.
- In the event that a fault is found on any of our products then please be advised to first check the manufacturers user manual ,if unsure please contact a member of our after sales team and a service call out can be arranged or a replacement product provided.
All gas appliances must be checked and fitted by a qualified gas safe engineer by law